Hi There I’m Mostafa ElNagar (@saskw2010)


 (Senior Full stack Developer and system architect)/(Machine Learning engineer)

	( Mobile Developer / Database developer)
	

First Of All I should to say I have excellent interpersonal skills and am passionate, creative, dedicated, and more.

Sure I'm friendly and always need to help others it makes me happy this is my passion do not hesitate to ask me, to hire me, to request help I will be there God bless all of you

Over the past two decades, I have worked as a full-stack Dot NET developer, I'm highly motivated, versatile, and Multi-skilled, I have demonstrated expertise in software design and delivery covering large-scale cloud services, mobile apps, and on-premise software. I have a proven ability to identify and drive strategic programs from inception to launch and thrive in collaborative, team-oriented, and ambiguous environments. I'm an expert in analyzing, planning, architect, designing, and developing software applications and systems that match business needs. I have many experiences to develop customized reporting and business intelligence solutions feeding on corporate solutions in order to assess an organization’s performance operationally and financially .


Comments